Are you interested in joining our TIP community and becoming a support provider? We need experienced teachers to mentor and collaborate with our new teachers in West Contra Costa!
Support Provider Qualifications include:
- A Clear Teaching Credential
- Minimum of three years of effective teaching experience
- Knowledge of the context and content area of a participating teacher’s teaching assignment
- Ability, willingness, and flexibility to meet a participating teacher’s needs for support
- Demonstrated commitment to professional learning and collaboration
Support Provider Benefits include:
- increased professional growth in mentoring, coaching, and teacher leadership
- documented professional development hours
- optional continuing education units through St. Mary's College
- network with new and experienced teachers participating in the Teacher Induction Program
- earn a yearly stipend per participating teacher (PT)
Information about Support Provider Program Responsibilities and the application process:
2019-2020 TIP Calendar:
TIP is here to support you with your teaching, learning & leading practices!
Do you have questions about your mentoring practice? Concerns about your PT's TIP Inquiry work? Do you want to share a great lesson and amazing students with us? Please contact us and we can set up a meeting or classroom visit to support you!
Already a TIP Support Provider? Join our Remind group for updates and announcements!
Text @wcctipsp to "81010" or go to https://www.remind.com/join/wcctipsp