The goal of WCCUSD West County Full Service Community Schools (FSCS) is to increase student and family well-being by offering access to the high quality coordination of comprehensive academic, social, emotional, and health services that align with the WCCUSD graduate profile that prepares students to be college and career ready
- Improve student achievement
- Improve student attendance
- Reduce student referrals, suspensions, expulsions
- Increase parent/family engagement
- Increase school campus safety, culture and climate transformation
- Improve access and coordination of comprehensive services to our students and families.