Student Bus Pass Program (SBPP)
Middle & High School students (grades 6th-12th grade) and 6th-8th grades from the following schools: Mira Vista, Montalvin, Peres, Stewart, & Verde who are part of the Free and Reduced Lunch Program can apply for the Student Bus Pass Program (SBPP) to receive a FREE monthly AC Transit Youth Pass OR a WestCAT ticket (good for 31 days). Please note, completed applications must be submitted at the start of every academic school year.
The SBPP has funds for 2,200 bus passes per month and they will be provided on a first-come-first-serve basis until the funds run out. All students accepted into the SBPP program will receive a monthly bus ticket beginning in October 2023. After the 2,200 slots have been filled, a waiting list will be created.
To participate in the SBPP program, the student must:
- Complete the Educational Benefits form for this school year.
- Complete an SBPP application before September 8, 2023; AND
- Maintain a monthly attendance of 95% or higher
Student Bus Pass Program
Phone: (510) 307-4527
To complete an application:
- Visit PowerSchool Parent/Student Portal https://bit.ly/wccusdps or scan the QR code
- Log into your Powerschool account
- Select "Forms"-Student Bus Pass Program (SBPP) application
- Complete the form and submit
How to fill out the SBPP Application: