Titan Community Messages
As I transition into my role as HHS principal, I look forward to connecting with and meeting families and staff. I’m hosting a New Principal Meet & Greet on Thursday, July 14, from 6-7 pm in the Hercules High School cafeteria. I hope you can attend!
Community Rights & Resources
- Non-Discrimination / Harassment / Intimidation / Bullying Statement and Policy
- Bullying and Cyberbullying Statement and Policy
- CDE Bullying Prevention Resources
- Definition of Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Uniform Complaint Procedure
- Suicide Prevention
- Complaints Concerning District Employees
- Immigration and Citizenship Resources
The West Contra Costa Unified School District prohibits discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment) or bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, immigration status, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For questions or complaints, contact Interim Director, Office of Educational Equity/Title IX Coordinator: Jose Espinoza, 1108 Bissell Avenue Richmond, CA 94801, 510-231-1118, firstname.lastname@example.org and Section 504 Coordinator: Darlene Almeida, 1108 Bissell Avenue Richmond, CA 94801, (510) 307-4535, email@example.com.