Return to Headlines

Official Transcript Request


A transcript is the official record of a student’s academic achievement.  Most colleges and universities, and even some careers, require an unofficial transcript or an official transcript.  


An unofficial transcript may be picked up or emailed in pdf form by your academic counselor. There is no fee for an unofficial transcript.  Most colleges and universities will not accept an unofficial transcript.


An Official Transcript is stamped with an official seal by the school registrar and may be mailed to the student or more commonly, mailed directly to the institution requesting it. To request an Official Transcript, students must complete and submit the “Official Transcript Request Form” online and pay the fee of $5 per transcript.


To request an Official Transcript, please complete the following steps: 

  • Download a transcript request form.

  • Complete the transcript request form including the name and street address where you want your transcript mailed, OR make a note that you would like to pick it up in person (most colleges and universities require it to be sent directly from the high school.)

  • Pay the fee ($5 per transcript) in the main office - cash only during June/July.

  • After paying for the transcript, email the completed request form to the Registrar, Ms. Taylor: .

To pick up an Official Transcript in person, please follow the above instructions and submit the form and fee.  Once it is available for pick up, you must have the following: 

  • A current ID (Govt/State/Hercules High School)


3-5 business days. No rush orders. Please plan accordingly.