FINAL TRANSCRIPT REQUEST
- Get a transcript request form from the main office.
- Write FINAL TRANSCRIPT on top of the form. Please print legibly.
- Please include the name of the college and the complete college address.
- Pay the cashier for transcripts.
- Bring the completed form to the main office downstairs (Form must be stamped and initialed by cashier).
FINAL GRADES AND TRANSCRIPTS WILL NOT BE AVALIABLE UNTIL A WEEK AFTER THE END OF THE QUARTER.
!PLEASE DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE!
WORK PERMIT PROCEDURES
- Student completes “Statement of Intent to Employ Minor and Request for Work Permit”
- Employer completes the middle section of the request form.
- All signatures are required: student, parent and principal/designee.
- The following documents must be verified by the work permit issuer:
- Valid photo ID (School ID, CA ID or passport)
- Date of Birth (Birth Certificate, Baptismal Record, or CA ID)
Originals only. Copies will not be accepted. The issuer will copy the originals upon verification. Applications will not be accepted without proper documentation.
Home School/Private School Students:
A letter from your program/school (on official letterhead) is required to verify that you are enrolled or attend their program/school. The letter must contain the following information:
Date of Birth