The Technology Academy is a small learning community within De Anza High School. We invite intellectually curious learners to study digital arts, coding, robotics, video production, and web design with teachers who believe in preparing students to think critically about technology and its impact on society.
The Technology Academy will provide students with an academically rigorous, project-based program that will educate, expose, and prepare students for college and career.
- Erica Lorraine Webb, Lead Teacher
- Danylle Miller, Digital Arts and Web Design
- Alex Carrozza, Integrated Systems and Data Management
- Sydne Morris, US and World History
- Chris Felty, English and Theatre
Required Courses for Academy Completion
- Digital Arts for the Web 1 and 2
- Integrated Systems and Data Management 1 and 2