About the Music Program
The Music Program performs at school events, district events, festivals, and concerts. Students in the Music Program learn musicianship skills through instrumental and vocal technique, diverse repertoire, and performance opportunities.
- Advanced Piano - a prerequisite of beginning piano or director approval.
- A Capella Choir - a prerequisite of concert choir and director approval.
- Beginning Piano
- Beginning Band- no experience required, but consistent work ethic is a must.
- Concert Choir - no experience needed.
- Music Appreciation - learn basic music notation, song forms, and instrument techniques on multiple instruments.
- Symphonic Band - minimum of one year experience required.
- Arianna Guntvedt Instrumental Instructor
- Stephanie Rios, Voice & Music Appreciation Instructor
- Ken Caton, Instrumental Instructor Emeritus