This is a great opportunity for parents, guardians, and caregivers to collaborate at such a deep level in our students’ education. I want to shout out our teachers for working tirelessly to ensure students are having the most positive and beneficial distance learning opportunities.
Welcome to Michelle Obama School!
Community Rights & Resources
- Non-Discrimination / Harassment / Intimidation / Bullying Statement and Policy
- Bullying and Cyberbullying Statement and Policy
- CDE Bullying Prevention Resources
- Definition of Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Uniform Complaint Procedure
- Suicide Prevention
- Complaints Concerning District Employees
- Immigration and Citizenship Resources
The West Contra Costa Unified School District prohibits discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment) or bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, immigration status, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For questions or complaints, contact Interim Director, Office of Educational Equity/Title IX Coordinator: Jose Espinoza, 1108 Bissell Avenue Richmond, CA 94801, 510-231-1118, email@example.com and Section 504 Coordinator: Darlene Almeida, 1108 Bissell Avenue Richmond, CA 94801, (510) 307-4535, firstname.lastname@example.org.