The West Contra Costa Unified School District will celebrate Betty Reid Soskin’s 100th birthday with an unveiling ceremony to officially rename one of its middle schools in honor of the nation’s oldest living National Park Ranger.
Community Rights & Resources
- Non-Discrimination / Harassment / Intimidation / Bullying Statement and Policy
- Bullying and Cyberbullying Statement and Policy
- CDE Bullying Prevention Resources
- Definition of Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Uniform Complaint Procedure
- Suicide Prevention
- Complaints Concerning District Employees
- Immigration and Citizenship Resources
The West Contra Costa Unified School District prohibits discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment) or bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, immigration status, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For questions or complaints, contact Interim Director, Office of Educational Equity/Title IX Coordinator: Jose Espinoza, 1108 Bissell Avenue Richmond, CA 94801, 510-231-1118, email@example.com and Section 504 Coordinator: Darlene Almeida, 1108 Bissell Avenue Richmond, CA 94801, (510) 307-4535, firstname.lastname@example.org.