Click Here: Lake Distance Learning Den We want to support and address your distance learning needs. Please visit our distance learning website.
Queremos apoyar y abordar sus necesidades de educación a distancia. Visite nuestro sitio web de educación a distancia.
LAKE'S VISION STATEMENT
At Lake, we inspire today's leaders while fostering a lifelong love of learning with high academic and social expectations for ourselves and our communities
LAKE'S MISSION STATEMENT
Our primary goal is to develop life long learners that are committed to lives characterized by love, integrity, respect, self-discipline, and hope in pursuit of justice and equity for all.
We believe it takes an entire community to develop a well-nurtured child. Educators, parents, students, and community partners work collectively every day to provide hands-on, exciting inquiry-based learning and social-emotional support opportunities to inspire young minds to reach new heights. We hold high expectations not only for ourselves and our students but all who touch the lives of our community.
Hours of Operation
- Lake Elementary school office is open daily Monday through Friday.
- Our hours of operation are: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm during regular school business days.
- The office is closed on weekends and during school holidays and breaks.
- Note: Lake Office hours of operation will vary during the month of August.
Community Rights & Resources
- Non-Discrimination / Harassment / Intimidation / Bullying Statement and Policy
- Bullying and Cyberbullying Statement and Policy
- CDE Bullying Prevention Resources
- Definition of Sexual Harassment
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Uniform Complaint Procedure
- Suicide Prevention
- Complaints Concerning District Employees
- Immigration and Citizenship Resources
The West Contra Costa Unified School District prohibits discrimination, intimidation, harassment (including sexual harassment) or bullying based on a person’s actual or perceived ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, immigration status, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or a group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. For questions or complaints, contact Interim Director, Office of Educational Equity/Title IX Coordinator: Jose Espinoza, 1108 Bissell Avenue Richmond, CA 94801, 510-231-1118, firstname.lastname@example.org and Section 504 Coordinator: Darlene Almeida, 1108 Bissell Avenue Richmond, CA 94801, (510) 307-4535, email@example.com.