In our distance learning and current world, digital citizenship and digital literacy is more important than ever!
Digital citizenship is focused on the six themes listed below. Click on each theme to see parent resources.
- Media Balance & Well-Being (Family Activities)
- Privacy & Security (Family Activities)
- Digital Footprint & Identity (Family Activities)
- Relationships & Communication (Family Activities)
- Cyberbullying, Digital Drama & Hate Speech (Family Activities)
- News & Media Literacy (Family Activities)
Wide Open School has tons of activities, lessons and videos to continue the conversation about digital citizenship at home.
Also, our school librarian and Common Sense Media certified educator - Ms. Barron - has some great resources on her page!