WE'RE SORRY! YOU MISSED THE DEADLINE!
The deadline to submit applications for the 2023-2024 school year has passed.
Applications for the 2024-2025 school year will be available on our website in January 2024.
- What are the requirements to apply? Your student must live within the WCCUSD boundaries and be proficient in their grade-level English and Math.
- What else do you look for when selecting students? We look for students who exhibit exemplary behavior and attendance, maturity, independence, and a strong desire for a rigorous high school experience.
- What do we need to apply? You must complete the application, per the instructions given with the application. Part of the selection process is to see who can follow directions.
- What can my student do now? Students should reach out to their counselor to let them know of their interest in attending MCHS. They should also make sure to be proactive in school, ask questions, be a leader among their peers, and maintain good grades, attendance, and behavior.
- Is it a first-come, first-serve or lottery selection? Neither. Each application is reviewed by our panel, and each student is selected individually, based on their overall application.