- Nystrom Elementary School
WCCUSD, Partners Host Free Covid-19 Vaccine Clinics
The West Contra Costa Unified School District, Contra Costa County Health Services, Contra Costa County Office of Education, and Kaiser Permanente are hosting a series of free Covid-19 vaccine clinics for students ages 12 and up as well as family and community members.
Clinics are from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and are at Helms Middle School and Pinole Valley High School. Additionally, Grant Elementary School partnered with Lookout Health and Horizon Therapeutics to host a free clinic this week.
A full schedule of dates and locations for clinics in WCCUSD are below.
- June 15-19: Helms Middle School, 2500 Road 20, San Pablo, 94806
- June 15: Grant Elementary School, 2400 Downer Ave, Richmond, 94804
- June 15-19: Pinole Valley High School, 2900 Pinole Valley Rd, Pinole 94546
- June 17: Grant Elementary School, 2400 Downer Ave, Richmond, 94804
- June 22-26: Kennedy High School, 4300 Cutting Blvd, Richmond, 94804
- June 29-July 3: De Anza High School, 5000 Valley View Rd., Richmond, 94803
- July 6-10: Helms Middle School, 2500 Road 20, San Pablo, 94806
For the clinic at Grant please follow the instructions below:
- Visit Myturn.ca.gov (Language selection on the top right)
- Click "Start Here"
- Answer each question
- "Have you received your first dose of Covid-19 vaccine?", click no if this is your first dose clinic
- You are receiving the Pfizer vaccine
- Enter this Access Code: UTGZK453PA (not optional as it identifies your Grant School Clinic)
- Enter the Grant School location zip code: 94804
- Grant Elementary School will now pop up. Click Schedule to confirm your appointment.
CONTRA COSTA COUNTY CLINICS:
Everyone is welcome, including students who are 12 or older, family members, and members of the community. Appointments are also available through the county’s scheduling page or by calling 1-833-829-2626.
The vaccine (Pfizer) requires two doses for full protection, so new patients at our clinic will receive follow-up appointments. Patients that younger than 18 need permission from a parent.
Information will also be available for required school immunization booster vaccines, such as Tdap.
The best reason to get vaccinated is to protect yourself and your family. But every student vaccinated also makes SCHOOL safer – we won’t spread the virus if we don’t catch it. So please do your part and consider a COVID-19 vaccine.