This is Ms.Ridenour your Principal, calling with your weekly message,
1. We are so excited to welcome some of our students back on Monday to in-person learning. Accepted students have received a call and invitation from the school. Before students can start, parents must watch the parent orientation video, students must watch the student orientation video, parents must sign off on the Waiver of Liability, the Parent/Student Contract, and the COVID-19 Testing Consent Form. Parents can complete these forms digitally, or stop by the office to sign the forms.
Here is a link to the online forms: https://forms.gle/jFh9S63Q14WccfKN9.
If you are unable to complete them online there will be some available on Monday (be prepared to wait until we can assist you).
2. If your child is on the waiting list, we will notify you as soon as space becomes available.
3. If you would like to request that your child participate in in-person learn, please fill out this survey to request a space and your child will be placed on the waiting list: https://forms.gle/Xq3CvxFmmqtPomWf9
4. Parents check-in with the office to ensure that we have your updated contact information in case of emergency.
5. Our PBIS focus of the week is safety: There are many changes happening around us both at home and at school. Teachers will be nominating students who are being safe by keeping their mask securely on their face and nose as well as maintaining 6ft social distancing at all times.