1. April is National Poetry Month! If you are interested in writing a poem and bringing it to the library to submit into a contest you could win $500! The poem can be any style and any subject – it does NOT have to rhyme. It must be less than 20 lines. Come to the library for more details. Please turn in your poem by TODAY! Today is the last day to submit a poem.
2. 25 club members – keep reading!! Only one month left to finish your 25 books!
3. Just a reminder: to use the library at lunch you MUST get a pass. Go to lunch, sit and eat, and after about 15 minutes you will be allowed to go into the library. If you do not have a pass, you cannot come to the library at lunch.
4. SSR - Today, every math class will be participating in SSR for 15 minutes. Feel free to come to the library at lunch or after school if you need to get an SSR book. As well, you can always use a computer or tablet to read an ebook.
1. Just a reminder that as the weather gets warmer, all students are still expected to follow the dress code. Please refer to the handbook for those guidelines. Inappropriate dress will have consequences. Thank you!
2. Leadership meeting will be today after school. Just a short, check in meeting.
Please take time to fill out the California Healthy Kids Survey. It is totally anonymous!
See student highlights and performances from this year's All District Music Festival! (Video)
Community partners, leaders and parents judged nearly 200 student projects at the Annual District Science Fair recently. See what students and judges thought of this year’s science fair. (Video)
The 2015-16 LCAP Feedback Survey is an important part of WCCUSD's stakeholder engagement process. The goal of this process is to gather feedback on the design and implementation of the Local Control Accountability Plan (LCAP). To accomplish this, we are gathering community input through parent meetings, town halls, and the LCAP feedback survey. The survey will be open until April 29, 2016. Click here to take the survey. Your participation is critical in this decision-making process!
Welcome to the 2nd Semester!
Major events this week:
Please look at the Announcements column on the far left part of this page a see what is happening in school each day
SBAC Testing Bell Schedule - for Next Week - May 2 and 3
Schedule A - Mon. & Tue.
|Testing Block||9:28||11:48||140 min|
|4 LUNCH||12:22||12:57||35 min|
|5 LUNCH||1:02||1:37||35 min|