- Hercules High School
Return to Headlines
Food Services: Distance Learning Food Distribution
Food Services: Hercules High School
- Meals will be distributed to any student without charge.
- Meals for Monday, Wednesday, and Friday will be distributed on Tuesday and Thursday from 8am - 1pm at the turnaround on the middle school side, adjacent to the swim center entrance.
- In addition, we need every family to complete school lunch application forms regardless of income status or free and reduced lunch prices. The online lunch application forms can be found on the website. (English | Spanish).
Location of Service: Middle School turnaround adjacent to the swim center.
School/Families: Hanna Ranch, Lupine, Ohlone, hercules Middle School and Hercules High School are welcome.
West Contra Costa Unified School District is pleased to announce the availability of applying for Free and Reduced Price Meals online. The process is safe, secure, private and available anytime, anywhere.
Safe and SecureWe use the highest level of data encryption available, meaning that your information is always safe and guarded.
Private and AvailableApply online in the comfort and privacy of your own home. The online service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, anywhere there is an Internet connection.
Your data is transmitted to the Food Services Office the same day you apply, allowing for quicker processing so you receive benefits faster.
No more paper applications to complete and return to the school office. Applying online is convenient and good for the environment as well.
Food Services “Debit” Account”My School Bucks allows parents to deposit money into an account accessible through each child’s photo ID. If you would like to have the convenience of online payment myschoolbucks.com offer’s a parent-paid fee program. Parents are given free access to information and accounts.
- Getting started is a simple three-step process.
- Create a user profile by clicking on the Sign Up Today button on the home page.
- Add students to your household - you'll need the child's name, and birth date or student ID (Note: Birth date may or may not be available as an alternative to student ID depending on the school district).
- Now you're ready to make payments!