Crespi Middle School is opening a pilot program for a select number of 6th graders - enroll now for the 2021-2022 school year!
We’re creating an easy transition to middle school.
Joining middle school as a sixth-grader has many benefits. Students have a more gradual transition from elementary to secondary because we’ve centered their needs in building the class schedule and curriculum. Rather than facing an abrupt change from one teacher for a full day in elementary school to six different teachers in middle school, Crespi students in the 6th-grade pilot program will transition with two core teachers, one for English and history and one for math and science. Students will also have a dedicated PE teacher and their elective teacher.
Check out the programs we offer:
- Robotics Team
- Practical STEM programs
- New engineering partnership for a multitude of engineering experiences
- Daily electives including music, art, fab lab, and college & career readiness
And how we are helping 6th graders with the transition by offering:
- Two Core teachers (humanities and STEM)
- Staggered start time and class periods for 6th graders
- Private 6th grade lunch period
- Private daily 6th grade PE classes
- 6th-grade classes held in a separate wing
Enroll now. Click here, and we will contact you.