- West Contra Costa Unified School District
- WCCUSD School Closure Updates
If you need internet access, we have put together several options. We currently have a waiting list for hotspots. Please fill out this Google form. We have also put other internet options from Comcast/Xfinity, AT&T as well as how to turn your mobile phone into a hotspot.
Internet Access/Tech Support
If you have a District issued Chromebook and need help contact the Tech Support Hotline at (510) 243-3901 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need internet access and need a hotspot? Please fill out this Google Form:
- Google Form
- (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfl7neAuS2V9LXl0pVwCB__IHd6G6HYQ1F_340Kw3hEo7brUQ/viewform) to be placed on the waitlist for Sprint HotSpots.
- In response to the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak, EveryoneOn, an organization working to provide connectivity and technolgoy to everyone, especially low-income and marginalized communities has put together a list of WiFi and internet options.
- Please visit www.everyoneon.org for more information and WiFi and internet options.
Wifi Hotspot locator:
- Xfinity Free WiFi Public hotspots.
- Click the link and type in your address to find the closest hotspot near you.
Home Internet options
- Low cost internet ($14.99/month) and hotspot device (one-time fee $99);
- Call 888-268-3921 for more information.
- Comcast Internet Essentials
- Free for two month for new customers only; $9.95/month plus taxes;
- Call 855-8-INTERNET (1-855-846-8376)
- Access from AT&T:
- 1st Two months free; $5-$10/month after; No deposit, free installation
- Please visit AT&T's website https://www.att.com/shop/internet/access/index.html#!/tab1#accordion or call 855-220-5211/ Español 855-220-5225.
- More information in this this flyer.
View this GO WCC Internet resource sheet that includes the above information.
How to turn your cellphone into a mobile hotspot:
Data rates/usage apply.
For Android phones please visit https://www.pcmag.com/how-to/how-to-turn-your-phone-into-a-wi-fi-hotspot
For iPhones please visit https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204023