- Madera Elementary School
Madera Gala & Auction - May 7, 2022
Madera Gala & Live Auction - May 7, 2022
The Madera Elementary Foundation (MEF) cordially invites you to our annual gala on Saturday, May 7, 2022, from 5pm - 10pm at the Unitarian Universalist Church of Berkeley (1 Lawson Rd, Kensington, CA 94707). Join us for a night of dinner, drinks and dancing, as we celebrate Mardi Gras style to raise funds for our students. The MEF Gala and Auction is the school’s largest fundraising event that helps provide our students with valuable enrichment programs including music, garden, field trips, and classroom supplies.
Visit the Madera Auction Site to purchase items for both the in-person Gala and the online auction.
Gala & Live Auction Tickets On Sale Now Through 4/29!
- $50 per person - includes dinner and three drink tickets
- Ticket sales for the gala close on 4/29. Due to COVID precautions, tickets will not be sold at the door.
- Feeling generous? You can purchase a ticket that will be donated to someone in the Madera community that otherwise would not be able to attend.
- Donated tickets will be distributed via lottery. If you’d like to be considered for a donated ticket, please reach out to Nicol Jacob email@example.com or Carrie Sze firstname.lastname@example.org.
Childcare: Need childcare to attend the gala? Look no further than El Cerrito Martial Arts (10400 San Pablo Ave. El Cerrito). For $40 per child, they will provide dinner and childcare for children 5 years old and up. A portion of the childcare proceeds will benefit MEF.
Purchase/Donate Gala tickets, souvenir glasses, and childcare online now!
A Note About COVID Protocols:
- The county guidelines are evolving. Please be assured that we will strictly follow the latest county health orders and vaccination/testing requirements.
- We will clearly communicate requirements approximately two weeks before the gala.
- For example, we may request proof of vaccination or a negative test result.
- Masks are requested to be worn when inside the building, unless actively eating or drinking.
- In the event that the Gala must transition to a virtual event, we will offer refunds for the tickets purchased.
Online Auction Open Now through 5/4
In addition to the in-person Madera Gala & Live Auction taking place on 5/7, you have the opportunity to participate in the online auction to win some amazing items! Items include great gift certificates to local restaurants, wine tastings, outings with your favorite Madera teachers, and more! The online auction will open on Wednesday, 4/20 at 8 AM and close on Wednesday, 5/4 at 9 PM.
This is a great opportunity to buy presents for family, friends, and teachers for upcoming birthdays, anniversaries, or holidays. It’s also a fun way for folks who can’t attend the in-person Gala to participate!
To browse the auction catalog and bid on items visit the Madera Auction Site and click “Auction Catalog” on the top. Don’t forget to buy your Gala tickets, childcare, or donate a Gala ticket while you are on the auction site.
Questions: If you have any questions, please reach out to Nicol Jacob email@example.com or Carrie Sze firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for supporting our students!