Diploma Ordering Instructions
We are using Jostens for our Diplomas, Dan Grobeck will be working closely with each of you to make sure your needs are taken care of. I have created a Munis blanket purchase order to cover all the diploma purchases. I will still be keeping full records regarding the diplomas.
Any communications you have with Jostens regarding Diploma orders or corrections should be sent to: Lindsey Sauter: Lindsey.Sauter@jostens.com and cc Dan Grobeck: firstname.lastname@example.org and Mary Kitchen: email@example.com
Do not send the student lists in pdf format, send them in excel format only.
» Our blanket purchase order for Jostens for the 2020/21 School year is 20210073
- email your count for Diploma Covers by Friday February 26, 2021, earlier if possible.
- Using Jostens template create your student list.
- Complete the Diploma Information Form using Internet Explorer
- Deadline to submit your Student list & Info Form is Monday, March 12, 2021
If you have a new principal this year please complete Jostens Signature Form
- Use a fine line black felt tip pen, signing within the guides.
- Do not use wide tip pens or ballpoint ink as they do not reproduce well.
- Complete the Name as Signed and Title to print lines.
- Scan with a 400 to 600 DPI and email to Mary Kitchen and Lindsey Sauter and give to Dan when he is at your site.
Submit Corrections for current year diplomas, additions or deletions, on the Diploma Correction Form and e-mail them to Dan cc’ing Mary and Lindsey as soon as possible.
If at any time you need to order a replacement diploma for a student that graduated in a prior year please complete the Replacement/Never Ordered Diploma Request. Have the principal and the executive director approve it and send the completed form along with the transcript to Mary Kitchen in purchasing. Cost for a diploma that is older than one year is approximately $35.00 plus shipping/handling and tax.