Welcome to Tara Hills Drama Club
The Drama Club is an after school activity program. It is open to all students 1st – 6th grades.
These are the terms under which your child may participate in the Drama Club:
- Your child must show commitment, cooperation and responsibility to the Drama Club.
- Transportation must be arranged if your child is drama only. The student must be picked up on time. If you cannot pick up your child, you must send a signed consent authorization of the person who will be picking up your child. You must come in and sign your child out and collect all of his/her personal belongings.
- If your child’s ride is more than 15 minutes late, you will be warned. If this continues to happen, your child will not be allowed to continue. Emergencies are accepted.
- If your child attends school on the day of a scheduled class and fails to attend, you must send a note to excuse him/her. If this continues to happened, your child will not be allowed to continue. (This creates a problem for the other children rehearsing in his/her scene).
- All cell phones must be kept in backpacks during the drama class.
- If your child’s behavior is disrespectful or disruptive to the class or thee adult supervisor, he/she will be warned and you will be notified. If he/she fails to improve, he/she will be dismissed from the drama program. (The “Three Strike Rule” will be explained at the first parent meeting).
- If your child is part of the afterschool program, he/she will be escorted back to the program by an adult after each drama class.
It is a privilege to be part of the drama program. Therefore, you must be in good standing in your class.
I am looking forward to another wonderful drama production.