Mr. Dunn's World History Pages
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number: 510-231-1436 | ex 26366
Most of my work can now be found on the Student's Google Classroom page and you can see a calendar of assignments in the Calendar tab on the left side or you can directly load it to your Google Calendar Here.
You can sign my Syllabus and recieve Google Classroom updates daily or weekly by filling out this Google Form
Google Classroom: https://classroom.google.com
- Google Classroom codes can be found on my Clever Homepage for World History
TCI textbook online is found on the student's Clever page (the letter C in a blue box in Chrome browser) it's a purple boxTyping.com: https://www.typing.com/student/login
Welcome to my History Class web resource page!This year this website will be used to hold information that is usedfull to the student and their Parents / Guardians.
Important note: My new Syllabus for 2020-2021 is found on the next tab. please sign the Syllabus here with this Google Form
If you are here for the first time please send me a message by clicking on my Email above this message or copy and paste it into your email program.
All information needed for your class will be found in links below click on the blue underlined word to get the information.
- Weekly Schedule - This will be the schedule of days and hours that I will be teaching live or expecting students to be working
- Daily Agendas are organized Monday to Thursday, one page for each of the 2 days (Mon/Tue or Wed/Thu) including work to be completed. ( a full week will be displayed and then after each Thursday that week will be archived into links at the bottom of the page.
- Do Now's are a set of 4 total questions released 2 each day (either Mon/Tue or Wed/Thu) and need to be completed before the student starts the class session.
- Videos = I will load videos onto this page as the year goes on that I have shown, usually they will be the cut version or a longer version that you can go to so that you can review and see more information.
- The Links page will have links to the publisher website, specifically teacher genius which will have all sorts of information that you can use as research or examples to follow# There is also a link to the county website Ed1Stop which we will use in class and you will get a password from me in class only.
Any extra information that is helpful and informative will be included as needed.
- I hope that you can use this site to make your school year successful.
Send me an e-mail message if you run into problems or need more information.